Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oliver Catchup

I never realized how tricky it is to keep up with blogging with a newborn. What am I saying!! It is almost impossible to keep up with dressing one's self, let alone desktop publishing! I've been wearing the same yoga pants/nursing tank top ensemble for weeks just because it is faster and easier than actually styling myself!!! It's not like I'm actually leaving the house anymore (except for the occasional stroll around the nieghborhood). I'm sure the nieghbors have nicknamed me "Pajama Lady" by now. I can just hear them saying..."Oh look honey, there is that crazy Pajama Lady I was telling you about!" Oh well, we have years of alienating ourselves from the neighbors to go.

Any-who, here are a few pictures I've neglected to get up. Enjoy... it could be a while before the next installment.







Oliver actually likes getting a bath, he never cries!



Oliver LOVES his bouncer, in fact we use this device to keep him calm when we need to make dinner, blog, or run to the restroom!




Bounce-O-Matic



We take lots of pictures on our phones...we are starting to get lazy.





5 wks old already!


This was taken on his changing table...he seems to get happy whenever we go in for a change. He smiles and gets all goofy, we think he either likes looking at the green wall, getting a fresh diaper, or just the sensation of being naked!




Olirocket

3 comments:

Carol said...

Grandma can't sleep...so got up to check your blog. So happy to see more pics of my adorable grandson! He just gets cuter and cuter ... and BIGGER & BIGGER!! Thanks for sharing, guys.

chulala said...

I can't believe he is 5 weeks old already. He is a big boy. Too cute. I understand how hard it is to get things done, but before you know it you will be a master in one hand typing hehe.

MediocreMama said...

Five weeks old means the fun is just starting! These are great pictures...he is seriously so cute.

Welcome to life as Pajama Lady. I think my neighborhood wants to chip in and buy me pants that aren't pink and terry cloth plus remind me to wear my bra when I check the mail...sorry peeps.